HUMM90 HELP & Support
Dispute a transaction
humm90 interest free card

Why am I being charged for subscriptions that I have cancelled?

If you have provided your card details to a merchant and accepted their Terms and Conditions, you need to contact the merchant directly to cancel your subscription.

If you have been charged for a subscription or membership that you have cancelled and the cancellation has been confirmed by the merchant, you can raise a dispute by completing a Notice of Disputed Transaction and sending it to [email protected]
As part of dispute resolution, you will be required to provide supporting documents showing your attempts to resolve the matter directly with the merchant. The cancellation confirmation from the merchant should be submitted along with the Notice of Disputed Transaction.

^Up to 110 days interest free on humm90 Mastercard purchases (excluding cash advances) when you meet the Interest Free Criteria. You must pay at least the ‘Alternative amount to avoid interest’ on each monthly statement, by the statement due date. Any outstanding balance after the Interest Free Period reverts to the humm90 Purchase Rate.