HUMM90 HELP & Support
Dispute a transaction
humm90 interest free card

What if the ATM machine did not dispense the requested amount or dispensed less than the requested amount?

If there is a discrepancy between the dispensed amount and the amount that you requested, we recommend reaching out directly to the bank who owns the ATM machine that you used since they have a correction process for ATM transactions.

If the bank hasn’t been able to process the correction and 10 days have passed since the date of the withdrawal, you can raise a dispute by completing a Notice of Disputed Transaction and sending it to [email protected]