HUMM90 HELP & Support
Dispute a transaction
humm90 interest free card

Why am I being charged for goods or services that I haven’t received?

If you haven’t received goods or services that you purchased, we recommend reaching out to the merchant directly. They may need time to either fulfill their obligations to you as part of the transaction or directly resolve your concerns.

If the merchant hasn’t been able to resolve your concern and 30 days have passed since the date of the transaction, you can raise a dispute by completing a Notice of Disputed Transaction and sending it to [email protected]

As part of dispute resolution, you will be required to provide supporting documents showing your attempts to resolve the matter directly with the merchant. The goods or services that haven’t been received should be listed on the Notice of Disputed Transaction.

When disputing a transaction, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible, as time limits apply on our ability to obtain a refund under Mastercard rules.