HUMM90 HELP & Support
humm90 interest free card

What to do if I don’t get the right money out of an ATM?

If you have experienced an event at an ATM failing to disburse funds and the transaction is showing as successfully completed on your statement, you can raise a dispute by completing a ‘Notice of disputed transaction’ and returning it to [email protected]

Once received, our team will raise an investigation with the ATM Issuer to either confirm funds were disbursed or reverse the transaction on your account.