HUMM90 HELP & Support
humm90 interest free card

I have cancelled my subscription or membership and I’ve been charged, can I dispute it?

If you have cancelled a subscription or membership (recurring payment) and have been debited again relating to the Subscription or Membership after the merchant confirmed cancellation, you can dispute the transaction by completing a ‘Notice of disputed transaction’ and returning it to [email protected].

As part of the dispute, you will need to provide supporting documents showing when the cancellation was confirmed by the merchant prior to the disputed transaction