So, where would you go?
This competition has now closed. Congratulations to our winner:
Minh Duong Nguyen
Got the mid-winter blahs? You need a holiday and this June all your everyday spending on your humm®90 Platinum Mastercard® could take you on one.
Whether it’s tropical Queensland or not so tropical Queenstown, hopping down to Hobart or shopping up in Hong Kong, whale watching in Port Douglas or elephant feeding in Phuket, the exciting winter getaway of your choice could be closer than you think.
Every eligible purchase with your humm90 from Friday 2 to Sunday 25 June 2023 is an entry into the draw to WIN* $8,000 worth of travel.
Winter just got wonderful!
Terms & Conditions
^Approved applicants only. Interest free arrangements have fees and charges. Fees, charges apply, including an annual fee (currently $99) that applies on account opening and annually afterwards. T&Cs and minimum finance amount apply. For Long Term Interest Free purchases: required payments must be made by the due date each month, otherwise interest at the humm90 Expired Promotional Rate (currently 25.99%) applies. For other purchases: Minimum monthly payments required. Up to 110 days interest free can apply (excluding purchases we treat as cash advances), interest at the humm90 Purchase Rate (currently 25.80%) applies if purchase amount not repaid in interest free period or if other interest free criteria are not met. All fees, charges and interest rates are current as 1 June 2023 and can change. See humm90.com/au for current fees, charges and interest rates. Credit provided by humm Cards Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415.
humm90 Winter Escape Prize Draw Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are humm®90 Platinum Mastercard® holders. Entrants must be trading in accordance with the terms and conditions of the humm®90 Platinum Mastercard® throughout the Competition Period and must not have an account in arrears as of 04/07/23.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the competition open at 12:00am AEST on 02/06/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 25/06/2023 (“Competition Period”).
5. To automatically enter, individuals must make a purchase using their humm90 Platinum Mastercard at any retailer (either in-store or online) during the Competition Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). No minimum spend is required. On selected dates during the Competition Period, customers will be offered two (2) entries for each purchase they make (“Double Entry”). The Promoter will communicate these dates during the Competition Period through promotional material.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details associated with their humm®90 Platinum Mastercard® account are up to date.
7. Eligible card spend transactions includes Card Transactions and does not include Cash Advances, Balance Transfer Transactions, Long-Term Interest Free finance purchases, Fixed Payment Plans, IKEA card swipe transactions over $250, Electronic Funds Transfer and BPAY Online payments.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction; (b) only two (2) entries permitted per Qualifying Transaction on specified dates for Double Entry; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. For the removal of doubt, there is no minimum spend required for each Qualifying Transaction. Transactions may take up to three (3) days to clear.
9. Any entries received for Qualifying Transactions that have been cancelled or refunded during the Competition Period and up until the time of the draw will be deemed invalid.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. The draw will take place at Humm Group, 121 Harrington Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 04/07/23. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within seven (7) business days and their name will be published online at https://www.humm90.com/au/promotion/winter-escape/ from 08/07/2023.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win Flight Centre e-gift cards valued at AU$8,000. The e-gift cards must be used within three (3) years of the date it becomes available to the Winner.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the e-gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the e-gift cards will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the e-gift cards is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the e-gift cards.
17. Total prize pool value is AU$8,000. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise advised.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 04/10/23 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and telephone within seven (7) business days, and their name will be published online at https://www.humm90.com/au/promotion/winter-escape/ on 08/10/2023.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
25. The Promoter is humm Cards Pty Ltd (ABN 31 099 651 877) of Level 1, 121 Harrington Street, Sydney NSW 2000 telephone 02 8905 2000 (“Promoter”).
Permits: ACT. TP23/00825, SA. T23/643.
humm®90 provided by humm Cards Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. Mastercard and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.