Entry is simple!
Enter your humm90 email address below then every eligible purchase you make with humm90 from now until 31 December is another entry in the draw to win your choice of a brand new MG ZS Excite, or $25,000 cash.
Competition Terms & Conditions.
1. Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. Entries into the competition open at 12:00am AEDT on 09/11/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/12/2023 (“Competition Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must, during the Competition Period: a) make a purchase using their humm®90 Platinum Mastercard® at any retailer (either in-store or online) (“Qualifying Transaction”). No minimum spend is required; and
b) register by completing the following steps:
i) click the registration link within the promotional email or SMS; or
ii) visit https://www.humm90.com/au/promotion/carorcash2023/ and follow the prompts to the registration page, input the email address associated with their humm90 account and submit the fully completed entry form.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details associated with their humm®90 Platinum Mastercard® account are up to date.
8. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. For the removal of doubt, there is no minimum spend required for each Qualifying Transaction. Transactions may take up to three (3) days to clear.
9. Any entries received for Qualifying Transactions that have been cancelled or refunded during the Competition Period and up until the time of the draw will be deemed invalid.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, G13, 3 Amy Close, Wyong NSW 2259 on 17/01/2024 at 10:00am AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within seven (7) days and their name will be published online at from 24/01/2024.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn (the “winner”) will win the choice of either:
a) One (1) MG ZS EXCITE 1.5L 4Spd Auto Wagon MY23 in the colour white with automatic transmission and subject to clause 16; or
b) $AUD25,000 in cash, transferred into the winner’s nominated bank account.
16. The total prize value of the vehicle in clause 15(a) is up to $AUD25,000 including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
17. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take a Prize (or an element of the Prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
19. If any Prize (or part of a Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total Prize pool value is up to $AUD25,000.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise specified.
22. A draw for any unclaimed Prize may take place on 17/04/2024 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and telephone within seven (7) days, and their name will be published online at https://www.humm90.com/au/promotion/carorcash2023/ on 24/04/2024.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
28. The Promoter is humm Cards Pty Ltd (ABN 31 099 651 877) of Level 1, 121 Harrington Street, Sydney NSW 2000 telephone 02 8905 2000 (“Promoter”).
NSW Authority TP/02505. ACT Permit No. TP23/ 02199. SA Permit No. T23/ 1698