humm90 Win your Christmas Shop Back
// THE WINNERS
• ANA M from BIRTINYA, QLD
• STUART C from LITTLE MOUNTAIN, QLD
// KNOW THE T&CS.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are humm90 cardholders.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 1 December 2020 and close 11:59PM AEDST on 8 December 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must make a purchase using their humm90 credit card (via their digital wallet or using their physical humm90 card) at any retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). For removal of doubt, there is no minimum spend required for the Qualifying Transactions and individuals will receive one (1) automatic entry for each Qualifying Transaction. Long-term interest free finance purchases are not eligible for entry.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction.
7. Any entries received for Qualifying Transactions that have been cancelled or refunded during the Promotional Period and up until the Prize Draw will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 15 December 2020 at 2:00PM AEDST (“Prize Draw”). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will be published on humm90.com/au on 18 December 2020. In the event of any SA winners, their names will be published in The Advertiser from 14 January 2021.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win $1,000 credited back to their humm90 card account. For clarity, this will be the same humm90 card account used for the Qualifying Transactions. In the event that a winner has less than $1,000 of outstanding balance on their humm90 card account, the remaining prize value will be credited as a positive balance on that humm90 card account.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Total prize pool value is $3,000.
16. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
17. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 18 March 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on humm90.com/au on 22 March 2021 In the event of any SA winners, their names will be published in The Advertiser from 1 April 2021.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use/taking of a prize.
23. The Promoter is humm Cards Pty Ltd (ABN 31 099 651 877) of Level 7, 179 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 02 8905 2000.